Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fruit-Flavored Peanut Butter?!?!

Hey guys,
So Jen asked me for a present the other day for her upcoming birthday on the 17th. Now what she asked for is the trick. She told me to make her fruit-flavored peanut butter. I'm like, OK? Anyway, any advice peoples? I was just going to pour some fruit juice in the jar or squish a peach in there. Please, if you have had experience in this line of work (which I seriously doubt) give me some pointers. :)
Also, to David, a commenter on my recent post, "Tux." Forgive me for this question, but do I know you? If I do, please send me an email at my blog email telling me how I have met you. Either way, thanks for looking at my blog and commenting. I LOVE it when people comment!
Next, You guys may have noticed that Aryn stopped following my blog, so here's the story. I was frustrated because she wasn't commenting on any relevant things and instead reprimanding me. So I deleted one of her comments and now she hates my guts. IDK why, but she does.
Okey Dokey, Now what else do I have? Oh yes, I friend up my first kielbasa yesterday and it actually turned out fit to eat! I know, a miracle right? :) LOL.
OK, lastly, in the future, I am going to be spending my near weekend with my cousins, which I can't say anything about because they follow this blog too! :) jk. Let's just say that it might be fun, and it might not be. Anyway, while there, I really hope to learn to drive their truck by myself. We're meeting at their grandparents farm and their giving lessons to my cousin a year younger than me. I just hope they let me drive too! *Eye's brighten*
Oops, I lied, I do have one more thing. Me and Jen are trying to paste together a video to put on our blogs of either, "The 10 Things I hate about Facebook," or anything THAT YOU GUYS SUGGEST! So please suggest something you would like us to do. 
Well, that's all for today folks! Have a wonderful day in school tomorrow. And remember...don't litter, always help a duckling in need, and never.........I got nothin'. LOLOL!! Anyway, see ya because I have to study for my Geometry Test tomorrow. Bye!
-Jayzk

PS: Remember to vote on the cuteness rating for Kitty Post #17! 1 is the worst, 5 is the cutest.

2 comments:

Redheadbigsister said...

hello brother. alrighty please don't make up some story on why i quit following your blog. in all honesty, i clicked the wrong button for deleting a blog, and didn't know i wasn't following. but i am deeply hurt that you wouldn't ask me first.
allmylove,
redheadbigsister

Jalapandro said...

Aryn, I have had an extremely trying day and I come home to this!? Well here’s my answer.
You haven't spoken to me in a month or even acknowledged me in weeks. You've played these stupid games in the past to test me and I am completely sick of it. I, in caution to your mood lately, have just let it go and not even tried to talk to you either. Now you really expect me to ask you about a BLOG!!?? Really, I thought you were more mature than that. Just so you know, you cannot change or rule everyone else around you. I want you to also realized that I am pissed when you hate me for a month, then immediately expect me to be understanding. Not happening. And also, it is my decision if I tell other people what happened or not without consulting you first.
-Jayzk
PS: If this is really one of your games, I will never talk to you again(dot exclamation point)