Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hot Air Balloons!

Hi! So every year in Colorado Springs on Labor Day Weekend they launch a bunch of hot air balloons from Memorial Park. Well, this year they came right over our house and everywhere around us even landing close by. I got a ton of pics, but the best ones and prettiest balloons are below.
Anyway, around 4:00 pm we went to my mom's friend's house and stayed there till 9:30, we just got back. Anyway, we had a blast and I played a bunch of games with the grown ups. I ALMOST beat them in one game. Then we watched "Anne of Green Gables," eating dinner the entire time. They had the best cheese ball EVERRRR!And they also had pulled pork sandwiches and chips and cake and pie and water....DUH! :D Anyway, I had a blast. Next weekends, we plan on going up to north of Limon, Colorado to visit our cousins who are meeting us there. Not sure yet, but I might get to ride a combine and get to drive a truck by myself! Anyway, here's the pics.
See ya!
-Jayzk





No comments: