Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday/Fantastic Contraption 2

Hey peeps,
Today was very extremely muy depressing in school, but at least I am  now in a three day weekend. So pretty much, this week has been hectic/hell...choose your synonym. Made campaign posters for my friend's class presidential election, read a bunch of books, got up at 5 every morning, two tests, three quizzes, and assignment late, sis**** are demonic, my good friend became my archenemy, and today I was presented with the idea that over my weekend, I'm going to have to construct a proportional and edible replica of the tabernacle. Fun right? So...Its been weird, confusing, annoying, depressing, sickly, embarrassing, and sad. Kind of a downer week for me. What about you guys? Good week, bad week? Tell me all about it.
Anyway, the computer game fantastic contraption was introduced to me last year and  have been in love with it ever since. I have made so many amazing and mind-blowing contraptions that my science teacher has asked me to come into his class of eighth graders and give the presentation this year showing some of my best works. Amazing right? I was soooo psyched! But even better, online you can only play like 20 levels, but I bought the full game today and I got the other 60 levels. Currently going through them. You can also with the full version, make your own levels, and challenge other players, a feature I have yet to try. So yeah, its amazing if you guys are ever bored and want to try something new. I am leaning toward being an engineer when I grow up,  so this game coincides with my mindset. I'll try and make a page with my best contraptions as videos, but I have to see if I can borrow Jen's YouTube account so  can upload them. That might be coming soon.
Well, that's all for today folks, but remember...God made you special...and he loves you very much. Goo'bye! (Veggie Tales)
-Jayski

No comments: