Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back W/ Lossa News!

Hi guys,
Sorry I didn't write yesterday, homework procrastination. Yeah, you know what mean. :P
I'm back from my trip to my mom's sister's husband's parent's house up about an hour north of Sterling, Colorado. They own a 2,000 acre agricultural farm in beautifully hot country. Took us 4 hours to get there, but once we arrived, our cousins were waiting for us and we got to ride 4-WHEELERS! Oh My Gosh I can honestly admit that I had the best time of my life there. We were only allowed to go 15 miles per hour, but then Grandpa (as I now call him) took me to do a special errand and we took them (there were two) up to 30 mph. Ever done that? Pretty breath-taking. Anyway, I also had the privilege of riding in a combine and it was amazing! Completely, 100%ly, spatula. I have loads of pictures but I have to go through them and weed out the best. I think I'll put them on another page so wait for it. :) Even though you guys probably aren't excited. LOL. Also, while there, I learned how to parallel park and I seem to have a knack for it. I love driving cars. It gives you a sense of freedom that I have never epxerienced before, but also a sense of danger. It was almost as freaky as it was fun. Driving a huge metallic object that can go 120 mhp and causes the most deaths every year and....
OK, I guess I don't have a tons of news this being my second and last topic. Anyway, While at the farm, I collected a mixture of fever and sore throat with a slight spread of coughing flem and a final touch of headache all floating in a monstrous glass of allergies. (Like my description?)Fun right? NOT. But my teacher Mr. Young describes the horrors of missing Honors English so well that I put on a good mask and went through the entire school day with, what others believed was, allergies.
Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my random and at sometimes negative blog. Remember to comment! :)
See ya!
-Jaylapandski (Heeheheheeheheeheheeheheheeeheheee)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally spatula! But hey, my Grandpa's farm is 2,000 acres. So maybe you'll edit this....?

-H.D.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. ;)

-H.D.