Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, September 9, 2011

Autumn, Leaves, Pumpkin, Thanksgiving....

MMMM.
Autumn is almost here! My favorite season of pumpkin pies and leaf piles and baking and colors and turkeys harvest and Thanksgiving and endless raking. :) It makes me so happy just thinking about it. It's the best season ever!

So here's what I want you guys to do. Tell me in a comment:
Autumn to you in four words. ONLY FOUR. Like I did in the post title. Then you can explain what they mean and such below in the post. LOL.

OOOOOOHHHHH I just heard a huge crack of thunder!!!!
Always be careful of hydroelectricution! Don't worry, I'm not paranoid. :D
Anyway, I'll wrap this post up real quick and start a new one for a totally different topic.
-Jayzk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leaves, Thanksgiving, Smells (good ones, don't worry :P), Wassel (cider). :) Fall is my favorite season too!!

-H.D.