Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The First Signs

I am so crazy about autumn right now and its not even fully underway.I can already smell the freshness that fall puts into the air, and I can see the first leaves dropping from the trees. Leaves changing colors, a pumpkin pie in the oven...yum! Anyway, I was like, "Finally! I get to put up the autumn background!" Also, I am working on a leaf design for a new title, specially for this awesome season! You might call me raving mad, but I go overboard with autumn-lovingnessingly. (?)
By the way, have any of you seen the movie Overboard? It is a hilarious comedy/story and it appeals to both men and woman..so try it out!
See ya!
-Jayzk

No comments: