Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tux!

Hey guys,
So here, this is a total God thing. I need a tuxedo for choir, but we don't have the money to buy one. So today, A coworker of my moms asks if she had any use for a new suit she was giving away because her son had outgrown it too quickly. Ecstatic, my mom comes home and lets me try it on. Isn't that a full-blown miracle? But that's not even the best part. The most amazing thing is that...wait for it....it is EXACTLY MY SIZE!!!!! How flipping awesome is that? Anyway, I gtg, but that is SOO frickin cool!
Have a great rest of your Tuesdays cause I got a project to work on. LOL
See ya!
-Jayzk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's crazy bro! Keep up the posts...you rock!
-David