Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Vow

Oh, in addition to watching Star Trek I: The Motion Picture (Today), yesterday, I watched "The Vow." Along with "Chronicle," The Avengers," and "Battleship" which I will write about later. :) Anyway, "The Vow" is a romantic flick about this guy, Leo, whose wife wakes up from a car crash and remembers her life only up to a point before she met him. Anyway, this devastated husband tries EVERYTHING to try and make her remember, including dating her again to win her love again, but nothing comes back and they eventually face the fact that she's better off with her parents and former fiance that she remembers. But she learns the secret of why she left her old life behind and moved in to the city and married Leo. A horrible secret that her parents hid from her hoping she would forget forever. It is so sad and emotional that I was in tears. And yes, DON"T JUDGE! I am mature enough that I can have an appreciation for many different types of movies....of I'm just a schmuck. :) Either one works. :P Anyway, I recommended it to Jo ("Friends" Page) because she LOVES the Titanic. :) I loved this movie mostly because of the true, unadulterated loyalty and dedication that Leo has towards Paige, his wife. And how he tries and tries and tries until she finally gives him a "push" away. The love portrayed in this movie should be an example to all those people who are to selfish to work through their marriage problems, but just get a divorce. I mean, if you had extenuating circumstances like marital unfaithfulness or violence, then of course divorce is a perfectly reasonable answer. But, oh, I was just in tears. I encourage anyone who is mature to go see it. It had its funny moments and its really heart-touching. So stop calling me a schmuck and go see it. :) Definitely on my favorites list.

PS: The guy Leo, also played "Duke" in G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra

No comments: