Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Seussical Party!!

Yippee! I never thought I would be so glad to hear those words, but it means that I can say goodbye to all of my seniro friends who are leaving one last time! And, were going to look at tons of photos and choose which ones we want. OK, so, also, its at the house that we had the last party which was HUGE! Not tall, just TONS of space. AH, the life of luxury...HAHA, jk, its just for a couple of hours, but I'm glad...I'm really happy. I'll add to this post once I get back, time to go! :)

Edit:

Ok, I'm back, wowza that was fun! Fantastic, we watched a movie, talked, shared old jokes, then had a major dance party where Jeff started stripping. He got pretty far, but we stop the song "I'm Sexy and I Know It" blaring on his car radio before anything major was showed. :D Yeah, not much happened, we just hung out and chatted most of the time...oh, and voted on what next years play would be. And we all sifted through the hundreds of photos that they had laid out for us to keep what we wanted. I took a big pile. I hope to turn them into a slide show...once I scan them all. Anyway, I don't know when it will be done, but I'll post it when it is...

No comments: