Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Avengers

I saw "The Avengers" directed by Joss Whedon sarring Robert Downy Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo...blah blah blah... Anyway, I thought it had a ton of great action, but little to none plot was involved. I mean, yes, it's cool how Thor and Hulk and Captain America fight against numerous odds t save a city, but there's nothing besides action. And action by itself doesn't make a great movie, but it did have some awesome comedic references and dialogue. I LOVE Iron man now that he's not a snob I am that kind of person that needs many different things like emotions, death, betrayal, romance, and loss to complete a movie. SO yeah, that's my opinion. I know not everyone will agree with that, but I know specifically what I like and do not appreciate in a movie. :) GO see it for yourselves in order to see what I mean. It just doesn't have a ton of movie home quality. "The Avengers" is just another heroes with special powers vs. villains and aliens and its just another Transformers.

3 comments:

Mary said...

dude! if you thought there was nothing but action, look again, with a closer eye! it's there, trust me.

Annie said...

The only thing I'm going to say is; Listen to Mary. Otherwise You'll get this huge long comment with me disagreeing with you. So listen to Mary!

Yoski said...

listen to them. before i hurt you.