Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, June 29, 2012

To Save A Life

Jake Taylor, senior in high school, has everything he could want. Basketball scholarship, popularity, the hottest girl, and "friends" lined up. But then his life takes a drastic turn when his childhood friend who he has ignored for years, pulls out a gun in school and shoots himself. This causes Jake to think about how he could have saved his long lost friend, and takes the advice of a youth pastor to attend youth group and eventually leads him to become a Christian. But God immediately throws him into trials that will shake his faith to the core. It touched me in ways I thought only books could. And it made me think a lot, how even a simple gesture of kindness can make the difference between life and death. And then I looked back at the previous year, and I remember so many opportunities where I could have....i don't know....done SOMETHING. I recommend this movie to EVERYONE of ALL ages. It is fantastic and I really hope you all at least consider watching it. :) It's worth it. I promise.

No comments: