Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Caddying - The Real Deal

So I've been so busy lately caddying that I haven't had time to blog. I started full time caddying on Saturday and also did Sunday and Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday are my days off this week. Anyway, to Caddy, I get up at five o clock, make myself an omelet, get into my white jumpsuit, and drag my mom out of bed to drive me twenty minutes south to the Broadmoor Hotel. Yeah, fun right? Anyway, normally I do one loop a day. A loop is 18 holes, 4-5 hours, 4-5 miles, with 50-60 pounds on my back. Monday I did a loop and a half. Pretty much, Monday I was there from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. THAT's LONGER THAN SCHOOL!! Wow, yeah, my only reconciliation is that I've made some very good money in three days. :) Oh, and I found another twelve golf balls for my collection. :) Yeah...OK, I got to go do the dishes...

No comments: