Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, June 1, 2012

Pimsleur Approach - Spanish

So, you know all of those pop up ads like this one...


Well, I'm getting so desperate in Spanish with bad grades and just not understanding it that I finally just spent the twenty bucks for the CD set. Well, I got it today and I just finished listening to the first session. Your suppose to listen to the CD for 30 minutes a day for ten days....I'm on day 1...Fun. Anyway, it was all about one little conversation you would have on a bus. I really hope this does the trick...I suck at Spanish. :) I guess I can tell you guys if it works or not. :P

1 comment:

Yoski said...

Hallo kleiner Freund. Sie zu achten haben Deutsch