Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, April 30, 2012

Praise Rally

So on Friday I went to a school praise rally. It was pretty great, but there was this creeper dude who obviously had some mental disability and who mentioned "the high place" every other sentence. :) The people running it, my teachers, said that he was there last year too and wouldn't hurt us or anything...just douse our heads in oil. I thought it was super weird and when he approached me I respectfully told him I would get back to him. I never did. So when he took aside my friends Johanna, Bopha, and another person who'd I met that day in a group and "anointed them," I stayed my distance until it was over...well....close enough, with every muscle tensed, to jump in there if he made one wrong move. Eeek! At this point in time I hadn't spoken with my teachers so I didn't know he wasn't dangerous. Afterwards I was so freaked out that I immediately interrogated Johanna and Bopha if they were OK and stuff. Thank God they were fine and were actually moved by his words....whatever. Anyway, main thing is that were all still here and accounted for. :)
Anyway, the singing was great but you could tell the singers were exhausted, they were some students in a band. There was also oranges the size of large grapefruit. :P And we played some improv soccer afterwards until I went with Matt for the two hour trip to Buena Vista.

No comments: