Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools

Wow, I didn't realize until fifteen seconds ago that it was April Fools day....AND I MISSED IT! Argh! I had planned so many things since January and I completely forgot. Too bad we didn't have school today, that would have been fun. (sarcastic) Anyway, I had a beanbag (that you warm up and sleep with, put into microwave) to give to Yoski that's filled wit popcorn kernels. I was prepared for the rubber band around the sink spray thing classic. I had stole some water balloons from next door to put in a contraption above the front door. Yeah....I was depending on this, and then botched it. Humfff! OK, I'm officially mad with myself. :) JK Anyway....
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, sounds like you April Fooled yourself! :P Haha!