Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Mom is a Ninja Artist!

OMG OMG! I'm like flipping out. So, my mom was a graphic artist for four years until she switched careers/majors/whatever. But Oh my gosh, she can draw like a professional. I asked her to do a black and white drawing of a farmhouse for my English Scrapbook, and here's what she did with three pencils and an hour and fifteen minutes.....

 Yeah, I know, Mindblowing! And another...

And one more....with flash....

 

Yeah, I know, I have the best mom ever! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always known that your mom was an amazing artist, but I didn't ever think that she could do stuff like this!!!..... O.o Amazing!!!! Tell her I love it!!!
-Hannah