Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Hunger Games

WARNING! SPOILERS!

OMG I just went out and saw this movie today at the theater with the big scree and blaring sounds and EVERYTHING! It was absolutely fantastic! Now I feel like I would enjoy the Titanic.... Anyway, this was a and b the c of d for me. I was expecting something way off from the books, but in their own way, these actors and creators incorporated ever part perfectly. I nearly had a heart attack when the dog jumped out at Katniss and Peeta towards the end. And I definitely cried during Rue's death. They portrayed that extremely well. I am also going to freely admit that I love the relationship between Katniss and Peeta. Don't judge, it was well played. You can't find movies like this with the perfect balance; violence, action, romance, plot, emotion, love, hate, story, nobility, corruption, tyranny, death, teamwork, feeling, adventure, survival of the fittest, revenge, and most of all, victory. This is definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, my favorite beyond favorite movie ever. Here is a YouTube video I found that sums it up perfectly.



I am going to buy this movie immediately when it comes out on DVD and watch it over and over. Again, don't judge me. :) I can't even begin to describe how great it was. If you haven't seen it....DO SO IMMEDIATELY!! I am going to stop geeking out about it so you guys can move on with your lives, but this is definitely going up as my favorite movie never to be replaced.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I saw the movie too and loved it! and i nearly jumped out of my seat when the mutts attacked them too:) I'm so excited for Catching Fire, but I'm a little sad that Gary Ross won't be directing it :(