Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Internet

Wow, I am so sorry for not writing in the two weeks or so. April 4th, our internet conked out. Now if given the chance and time, I can for the most part fix internet and computer and modem problems on our computer. And I have done it for a very long time, but my sisters, always being at the center of trouble in the family, have the main computer and the modem in THEIR room. I use a 10 year old laptop. :) So now that they cannot stand me in their room anymore to fix THEIR internet, our whole house had no internet for two weeks. Finally, a fried of mom, Dan, diagnosed the problem and went with my mom to get a modem, installed it, and now I can post. I don't believe that I'll make my twenty posts a month thing. Sad. Now I have a ton of stuff to talk about!!

No comments: