Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Caddie Training Day 2

Today was so much better that I actually stayed for the rest of the holes (when everyone else went) and caddie for the remaining players. I received a ton of tips, lessons, courtesy advice, and rules notification. Wow, there is so much to learn! I also learned all of the clubs, bag tips, pocket placement, where to carry a water bottle, standing on the green, flag tending....the list is extensive. I walked for another hour longer than the first day and could still go for another few rounds after that, but the people started to go in. You know what made the difference in my energy today? The HEAT! OMG! It was nice and cloudy today during caddying and the sun and heatwaves didn't suck all the life out of me. I was so glad. Overall, today was an amazing day, not to mention pretty easy, and gave me some confidence back from me failure yesterday. Btw, I've been at this job for two days now, and my leg muscles are already defining. Talk about Wow. :)

No comments: