Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, March 2, 2012

Seussical Set and Painting and Whatnot

So until 3:00 pm today I was in school, but then I got a quick break at my house before going right back to school to help out with an optional Seussical project of building and painting the set. It was so much fun! I personally love painting, so this was my line of work. :) Our set consists of four different levels of Dr. Seuss "books" (huge wood platforms painted as certain books) stacked on top of each other with a giant book stretching over the center entrance as a bridge. It looks fantastic and I'm very proud of it. I'm the only kid who stayed for clean-up though, so that was a little disappointing. But we have a great cast, great people, awesome directors and coordinators, exciting songs, complicated dances, hilarious comedy, and soo much in-the-fine-print talent that this WILL be a mind-blowing show.
-Jayzk

No comments: