Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Seussical Performances

Wow, sorry for really skimping on blog posts for a while. As an excuse, we had our Seussical performances. Yippee!! But now there all over. I guess I'm kinda sad, but relieved at the same time, now I can catch up on grades. Our performances were Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Matinee and Night. Yeah, talk about dead tired and stressful. We've had practices for three to four months and delivered an outstanding performance. I thought it was fun mostly because I got to act cool for once in my life. I love being onstage. But yeah, a ton of people came including Yoski and Bopha from other blogs. So, yeah....they went really well but they were some of the most exhausting thngs I've ever done, especially two right after each other.
Afterwards, we went to the cast party where we watched a video of the play that we didn't have. :P We NAILED "Biggest Blame Fool." OK, yeah, then we had a dance party till like midnight which was awesome but I believe involved some grinding. (0,0) Then Fellow Wickersham Brother Monkey in the play named jeff drove me home in his SWWEEEEEETT car! Yeah, music blasting, speeding, making awesome drift curves on neighborhood streets, it was a blast! Yeah, pretty cool. OK. I've got a ton more writing to do so I'd better stop this post. :)
-Jayzk

No comments: