Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, March 26, 2012

Panera Bread

First, I have not posted for a while because I had my computer taken away for a little bit, yeah, fun, I know. Anyway, second, I had my first experience at Panera Bread during the play that I forgot to post about. So me and two other cast members, Meg and ******, went to Panera Bread in between the matinee (hey, it looks like the word manatee) and evening performances. The picture below is proof. It looked so yummy I had to take a picture. But it was a painting hanging on the wall at Panera...yeah....a bagel. OK, so pretty much, I really liked it....and the overpriced food. :) Good steamed broccoli. :P
-Jayzk

No comments: