Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blog Appearance

Yeah, yeah, I know. I've been messing around with the template designer gadget do-hicky and its pretty awesome. So, I like the new stuff. I'll probably be making more and more changes and you might not recognize it but yes, its still here. :) So, rate the new look 1 to 10. I need to know if it looks good people, so please comment! :P
-Jayzk

PS: To Annie from Random Anno: If by some miracle you read this, I want to tell you that there is no way for me to comment on your blog. I suggest that you remove that safety thing, because the letters wont appear for me. I don't know if its just me, but there you go. And also, if any of you are having problems commenting or stuff on my blog, email me at jalapandro@gmail.com. Thank you!

4 comments:

Mary said...

haha, Annie!

Wow I like your renovations! The header is awesome! Looks great!

Annie said...

oh whoops, i totally just read this right now. sorry!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Looks great!! :)
-Hannah

Anonymous said...

it looks amazing!!!!!!!
~jen