Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, March 30, 2012

Commenting

FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS A BLOG!!!! 
Mary, Annie, Roni

Peeps, I would love to comment and respond to everyone else's posts and such, but for those of you who have a security thing on your comments, its impossible. My whacked-out, (beeeeeeeeepity-beep-beep), sucky laptop wont show the letters. Lets do math here. :D
If A is the letters appearing.....
And B is me typing in the letters into the security bar.....
And C is the comment being posted....
And D is the letters not appearing.....

(A + B + D = C) = ME NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMENT! :)

So, yeah, I don't know how that security makes a difference, because you can always delete the comments anyway, but it's preventing me from commenting. So, uh, yeah. :) If you guys were wondering wy I don't visit your blog, I do. :P Thanks!
-Jayzk

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hey, sorry I didn't realize I had it on my blog...you do too! Grr. ;)

Annie said...

I think everyone has it on their blog unfortunately :(