Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Lorax

So, this weekend, I went out with a bunch of people from my Seussical cast and went to Noodles and Company for the first time, which was absolutely fantastic. I mean, I've never just hopped in a car with some friends and gone to a place to hang out or whatever and it was a really neat experience for me. The Noodles dish was fabby! After that, I hitched a ride with someone else to the movie theater where the entire cast met up to see the Lorax. Now you might say thats a bit overrated for a bunch of high schoolers, but hey, were in SEUSSical. We just had to the the Dr. SEUSS movie. :) Overall, it opened my eyes to another world with good friends. Very Fun!
Also, the Lorax, I wanted to talk about it. I thought it was a very cute movie with a great moral of how money can corrupt anything and everything. IN my opinion, it receives a solid 7.5, maybe eight, but I didn't like the whole relationship deal. The character is a bit young for that. So yeah, highly recommend the movie. Love the little teddy bear creatures and the singing fish, but I freaked with joy when the fish started singing the intro to Mission Impossible. My favorite movies ever!!
-Jayzk

No comments: