Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, November 25, 2011

Risk

I have now found my lot in life......
I have just discovered the most revolutionary game ever.....
The bestest board game......
Over at Matt's house and he taught me my fav. game ever now......

!!!!!!!!RISK!!!!!!!

Now I have a new favorite board game. It's sooo mucho funno because I won-o my uno time-o. Yes, I'll admit, I have never played risk before this but now I have Jenny, so HA! Anyway, I dominated Matt my first time. Here was the game after 3 rounds......


Now, just to clarify, those black arrows are pointing to Matt's last five cities. LOL
Anyway, just thought I would mark my first game of risk as a momentous occasion.
-Jayzk


No comments: