Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, November 11, 2011

Change of Vision

Well, I have had a change of vision. For the past few months I have been trying to find what I want this blog to be about and for. I have decided that it will take a twist. This will not just be the events I have, but also the psychological view of me. With this blog and its posts. I hope to log the events and stages of my life. I want to be truthful to at least myself and I will be doing that through this blog. Don't worry, I will still have Kitty Posts and some random events, happenings, and what not, but I feel like I need to make a step toward helping myself become a better individual. Nothing really has changed, except that this whole site has become the log of my life. I have had some serious thinking in the past few days. I have been presented with some questions. And I still need to figure out the difference between where I think my life is going, and where I want my life to be going. Thank you for listening to that seemingly dull set of words, but I think this is going to be a big step for me.
-Jayzk

No comments: