Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2011

1st Post in Espanol!

Hola Ustedes,
Este es el primer guión del mes de noviembre. ¿Te sientes orgulloso de que me duró tanto tiempo? Y aún mejor, por fin estoy consiguiendo la caída de este acuerdo español. ¿Puedes entender lo que estoy diciendo? Porque eso sería realmente impresionante. 

Aw heck with it. Whatever. Anyway, this is my first post in November and I was just saying that I am now, in Aladdin Jr. Official backstage manager. Fun! Now I get to ask people if they would like to be stage hands and recruit them for the jobs. Only thing that is odd, is that all the people in my grade that I was thinking of offering a position to are taller than me and mostly older. And me, I, the 5'3" boy, would be their backstage boss. LOL. Yep, that's my life right now. Oh, and for the fact that I am sacrificing yet another FULL Saturday to go to an All-Day rehearsal. UGH! Yeah, anyway, wish me luck, and I'll see y'all later!
-Jayzk

There was a Russian, an American, and a Blonde. The Russian bragged, "We were the first ones into space." The American said, "So what? We were the first ones on the moon." The Blonde said, "So What? We're going to be the first ones on the sun." The Russian replied, "But you can't do that, you'll burn up." The Blonde said indignantly, "Hey were not stupid here! We're going at night."

No comments: