Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, November 11, 2011

ABC's

Hey guys, I am going to see if I can sum up my day today in the alphabet. This is just a test run to see if it's possible. Please comment 'n say hi!

Avatar: The Last Airbender
Bryan Davis' Books
Computer Surfing
Dog Brushing
Elements Song
Funny Julian Smith Videos
Ghost Camera (explanation below)
Hunt for Red October Watching
I
J
Kitty Pics
Lazy-nes
Moodle
Nachos
O-Jay
Psych Episode (new)
Q
R
Skitzo Self-Arguments
Towel Folding Fail (explanation below)
U
V
Watching Movies
Xerography in Scrabble (the word)
Y
Z

Huh, I can't seem to get the other ones. Oh well, here's the explanations.
Ghost Camera: I know I left my camera in one place last night, and it showed up somewhere else, on the dining room table, this morning.
Towel Folding Fail: I found out the I suck at folding clothes and towels. This just must be one of those gifts only bestowed to women. LOL
Laterzzz,
-Jayzk

No comments: