Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2011

100th Post!!!

!!!!PARTY TIME!!!!
Today is a great day in this blogs history, I bestow upon blog Random-nes Personified, the title of the 100th post! YEAH! Wow, 100 posts went by faster than I thought. Like...really really fast. Here's an especially funny blonde joke...or that I thought was funny. :) Thank you all for your comments and support.

-Jayzk



Three blondes died together in a car wreck. They all went to the pearly gates where they were met by Saint Peter. 
St. Peter: "Tell me what the true meaning of Easter is or you won't get in."
1st blonde: "Easter is a big holiday where we give thanks, have a big feast and eat turkey."
St. Peter: "No, You don't get in."
2nd blonde: "Easter is the holiday that we celebrate Jesus' being born of the virgin and give gifts to each other."
St. Peter: "No, You don't get in either." 
3rd blonde: "Well, I know what Easter is all about. Easter is a Christian holiday which coincides with the Jewish Passover. After Jesus celebrated Passover with His disciples, He was betrayed by Judas and turned over to the Romans. They crucified Him on a cross. After He died, they buried him in a tomb and put a huge boulder in front of it."
St. Peter: "Very good! You get..."
3rd blonde cuts him off: "Now, every year, the Jews roll the stone away and Jesus comes out. If He sees his shadow, we have 6 more weeks of basketball."
St. Peter fainted!

No comments: