Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sledding......with a Toyota

So today, we decided that going for five years without sledding was the limit. So we got on all our snow gear, borrow a couple of sleds from our neighbors, and went to school. Yes, I did say to SCHOOL. Now, I must be the only kid in the world crazy enough to purposefully go to school in the middle of Christmas break. :) But nonetheless, I was at school for about three hours. Now I said at for a reason. I was not in school. OUr school in on a very, very steep hill so......yes......we went sledding on it. :) It was SO MUCH FUN! After a couple of runs down part of this hill, I decided I wasn't going fast enough. So I promptly convinced my mom to let me tie a sled to the back of the car and while she drove us faster and faster around the parking lot and through giant snowdrifts. Well, that satisfied my thirst for adventure for a whole ten minutes before I thought up another brilliant idea. Then again, I convinced my mother (not manipulatingly) to let me lie on my stomach on a saucer and hold on the the sled connected to the car tht had one of my sisters in it. Well, that hit the spot. I went flying to and fro as my mother swerved back and forth getting snow down my coat in every which way. Many times I lost my sled from under me and instead held for dear life onto the sled in front while being dragged through slush.....you guys should try it.....its a blast!
-Jayzk♫

No comments: