Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mary Had a Little Lamb

So I found out some things about Mary had a little Lamb. Its a simple song, but it can be thought of differently than a child's nursery rhyme. First of all, Mary in the Bible, gave birth to Jesus, the lamb of the world, the eternal sacrifice for our sins. Also, she gave birth to him (supposedly) on Christmas. Mary Christmas. LOL. Next, I found a new rendition of the cute little poem...

"Mary had a little lamb, his fleece was black as soot. And everywhere that Mary went his sooty foot he put." -The Waltons

Don't you love it. XD Anyway, finally, I wanted to ask a subscriber we all know and love from "Mary, Plain and Tall" a question. Do you have a little lamb? LOL
-Jayzk

No comments: