Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

OMG Phone!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I got a fricking cell phone how flipping awesome is that?!?! This is my only Christmas present (says my Madre) but I don't care b/c I FINALLY HAVE A CELL PHONE!!!! LOL! OMG! LMAO! Oh my god this is the best thing ever! This is my first cell phone, its a "Samsung Flight 2" Yippee! It's so friggin cool, it's shiny and new and awesome b/c it has so much stuff to do on it and customize and I have already had my first text from my mother and I am so happy that I think my heart is going into cardiac-a-rest. :) HEHEHE (MWAHAHAHAH!) CELL PHONE! It even has a slide-out keyboard. I'll try and post a picture of it but I can't find my camera somehow and I can't take a pic of my cell phone with my cell phone.Ooh, I just found a pic on bing. Look to the left of this post. HEHE. Anyway, this is a monumental moment in my life as a transition into the second age. LOL Whatever. Ok, gtg, bbl.
-Jayzk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! You'll need to email me your number!!!!

Btw, I emailed you pics from the farm about two or three weeks ago. So yeah. ;)

-Mistkit