Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
And thank you for sticking with my blog until its first Christmas. I honestly did not expect it to last until now. So yeah, I'm not really sure how a Christmas blog post should go so I thought I'd list some of my favorite Christmas songs, I'll try and get a playlist together.

First, my favorite Christmas songs are definitely...
Oh Holy Night
Hark the Herald Angel Sing
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
The First Noel
and....Silent Night
What are yours?

To Mary and Roni;
You are the only people following my blog that I do not personally know, but thanks for sticking with me even when I didn't post anything....LOL. I wish you sisters to have a very Mary Christmas. HAHAHA! Get it? (Mary) Christmas. Lolz. .....and a Happy New Year!
-Jayzk

EDIT: Oh my Lord! I totally forgot about Annie from "Random Anno." Sorry there, I do  not personally know you, but I wish you a merry Christmas also. I also want to compliment you on the awesome changes on your blog. Very nice editing and colors. Thanks for following and have a very happy (non-forgetful) new years!

1 comment:

Mary said...

har. har. :) Merry Christmas to you too!