Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, December 22, 2011

First Snowman Ever!!!

I have had the life changing experience of making my first snowman. I guess I'm trying to make up for my skipped childhood. I thought it turned out pretty well, so here's some pictures of it...

The credit for this snowman goes to me and my sisters, they are the ones holding the blanket in the background. Without the blanket, it blends in with the white behind it. I also took a picture with flash....


For my first try its pretty good huh? Well, I'm proud of it. Anyway, it was finished at 11:20 pm of yesterday evening, I just didn't upload the pictures until now. So yeah, see ya next time!
-Jayzk

No comments: