Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, December 30, 2011

Michael Vey, Prisoner of Cell 25

OMG. I just finished one of the greatest books I've ever read in my life. The plot was amazing the grammar exquisite, but understandable, the characters round, dynamic, and able to relate to, and the structure captivating. I would recommend this to any person between ages of 11 through 20 and of all writing styles and interests. The sucky part is that it has the worst cliff-hanger ending in the history of modern writing. (Matt's words) So I do not advise reading this book until August when the sequel is supposed to be revealed. This is website/blog gossip so the issue date is not set in stone. I found a picture of it and DON'T YOU LOVE THE COVER?!?!?! Caps aside, I was extremely impressed with the continually attention-grabbing story line. I guarantee that the suspense will keep you on the edge of your seat until the long, loud groan of despair comes when you arrive at the hanging conclusion.

1 comment:

Annie said...

have you read the Hunger Games? i've only read the first one, but it's REALLY good.