Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, April 1, 2013

Favicon

So... I just figured out what Favicons are, and I changed mine...and it looks pretty awesome. :)

Also, if you try and change the Favicon on the "Layout" page, it won't work. There's a bug of some sort. But I went to www.dearsillyblog.com and they were particularly helpful in giving these instructions...

Step 1: On the adress bar, type http://[your blog url]/favicon.ico and press Enter.
Step 2: Refresh the page.
Step 3: Go back to your blog.


I totally encourage you to change your Favicon to something specially so I can put your blog on my bookmarks bar and it looks diverse and different like this...


And not boring and confusing like this...

Cheerio!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I've been trying to figure out how to do this for ages!

Unknown said...

HAHA!! Me too and I just found out today! :P

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is me even though it says Anonymous (I'll verify it later), but I forgot to add an important detail. You have to do the layout thing FIRST, THEN follow steps 1, 2, & 3.

Unknown said...

Yeah, that was me as anonymous. :)