Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Photo Month - Week 2

Again, these pictures are owned entirely by Alexander John. If you do use these photos for anything, you MUST keep the Alexander John Logo at the bottom; no cropping. These pictures are are the Week 2 collection of April Photo Month Challenge. To see and read about the challenge, see my post here, or click here to be directed to Rebecca's post (my photo challenger). To view last weeks photos from Alexander John click here. Anyway, enjoy the photos!

Day 8 - Routine
I routinely forget my key in the morning therefore 
locking myself outside my house when I get home... :)


Day 9 - Someone I Love
My awesome sister Emma...

Day 10 - Childhood Memory
Reminds me of when I was really into classical music...

Day 11 - Something Blue
My miniature blue stapler... :)

Day 12 - Sunset
Beautiful Sunset on our way home from Limon.
See the mountains?

Day 13 - Cannot Live Without
I don't think I could live without it, love playing the piano!

Day 14 - Eyes
Its...uh...just my eye. Kinda boring...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm really impressed by how clear your close up shot are! What kind of camera do you use?

Unknown said...

Love the pics. *Two thumbs up*