Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2013

April Photo Month - Week 1

So, sorry this took a little longer than I expected, but I had to go out and take another picture for Day 5 - After Dark real quick. These pictures are owned entirely by me and may be used only if the name/logo at the bottom stays visible. Do Not Crop! There has been no editing of the pictures except to resize and place the name/logo at the bottom. I included the "Day", a "Short Caption", and "What I Liked about it" (because I am not a photographer by any means and I really liked how these pictures came out). Enjoy! :)

Day 1 - Self Portrait
Quick picture before school...
I did not mess with the lighting at all, but it turned out REALLY good! :)

Day 2 - What You Wore
After Volleyball practice in my sister's long mirror...
Nothing much, pretty ordinary picture.

Day 3 - Clouds
Short hike with friends...
I LOVE how the trees kind of border the sky! :)

Day 4 - Something Green
The only patch of grass in our yard...
Now I do not even know how this turned out so good, but I'm VERY proud! :)

Day 5 - After Dark
Lost the original photo, quick snapshot of telephone pole...
This turned out great, but I don't know why it looks green. O.o

Day 6 - Obsession
I don't really have an obsession, but I really like playing volleyball...
I saw the pole and...Boom! Picture Time! I love the rustic look!

Day 7 - Changes to Come
I didn't really understand this category, so...
I have the urge to change this rubix cube back to it original setting, 
and I proceeded to do just that. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the lamp post, but the grass is pretty cool too. (The little sunburst between the blades is awesome!) And props to you on Day 7...very creative! That one had me a little confused too...haha(: