Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lions Heart Tim Tebow Event

So! Last night I went to go see Tim Tebow at the Broadmoor Hotel! He's a fantastic speaker! At first I didn't want to go, it just didn't seem exciting, but my Grandma had already bought me a ticket. So I went and it turned out to be amazing. We were all seated in a HUGE ballroom ten of us around a table (There were 200 tables) and listened to a local radio talk show host ask Tebow questions that some kids at the school hosting it has written down for him. It was awesome and he had a powerful message. "We serve a BIG God, so we can have BIG goals." It was awesome, and the food was amazing. :) Chicken with potatoes and steamed vegetables. Yum!
It was really awesome and now I get to brag that I have been to one of his events. :)

Anyway, here's the article from the Gazette. And here's a picture of the program they gave out...

 Peace Out!

No comments: