Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Heartbroken

My heart has been broken in two for the first time in my life. Is it a girlfriend dumping me? No. Is it my best friend moving? No. Is it a family member dying? No. You guys have probably already heard of whatI'm about to say, but my overwhelming temper at the moment wants me to scream it to the world.

!!!!!!PICNIK IS CLOSING!!!!!

OMG! OMG! Worst day EVER! Why do they have to close? That's the very best picture editing website that is running. Don't they know that people everwhere could stop taking pictures because of this horrendous crime?!?!

LOL. I'm realy not that upset, but I am a little disappointed. That was my favorite website though. :) Hey, a good thing is that we get to use all the premium features free until their closing date of April 19, 2012. Anyway, who else here loves picnik and is sad that their closing? Raise of hands?
-Jayzk

No comments: