Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

13 Hours

Wow, so last night I got 13 hours of sleep which for me is a big difference from the usual of 4-5 hours on a school night. I feel on fricking fire right now. It's like that phase in, what is it....schizophrenia?, that makes you feel invincible. So...yeah....funny thing is, I can't remember dreaming anything. Cause I normally control my dreams and get to have wins or something cool, but now I know the definition of true rest. :) So....I'm not sure why anyone would want to know that, but there it is anyway. :P
-Jayzk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I'm texting this fr an iPhone! It's sweet!!! Lol yeah first timer here. K, bye!
-Jayzk