Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, June 10, 2013

Bloglovin'

        So apparently there's this new thing called Bloglovin' where you can access most blogs under one account and like/follow them. Gone are the day's of creating a tumblr and blogspot accounts just so you can follow your friends. :) The only thing that ticks me off a bit is the fact that my Bloglovin' account is already made with my profile and stuff without my permission.... I feel like there going to get majorly sued for that one day. Anyway, can anyone explain to me what I'm suppose to do with it?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6610977/?claim=aw8u5mytreu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty simple, once you've followed the blogs that you wish to through Bloglovin' every time you go to their site, all the unread posts from those blogs follow will be listed. Just click that post to go and read it! Did that answer you question?

Unknown said...

Kind of...sounds like more hassle though...