Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PS2!!

So I wanted a fighting shooting first player video game, but my mom wouldn't allow it. So we came to a compromise in the form of Battlefront 2. A Star Wars Clone vs Droid realistic first person shooter game that, because it wasn't shooting real people. my mom was OK with. The bad thing was that it only came on the PS2, not the wii. SO I found a refurbished PS2 on Lukie Games really cheap with a 90 day return policy, so I decided to try it to see if it would break down.... Well, I got it today and am not disappointed at all. Very fun and I love the remote in comparison to the wii remotes. Anyway, fun stuff. So yeah, I might post something else cuz its late and I can't play the Play Station right now... :)

No comments: