Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Spiritual Maturity

I feel so proud of myself. At church tonight, our Youth Pastor, Nathan, asked all of us what we thought "Spiritual Maturity" meant. Well, this is my definition that I just kinda, on-the-spot made up, but I wanted to share it and ask what you guys thought.

"The constantly developing measurement of your following and understanding of God's Word and principles and how they apply to your daily life."

Yes, I was sure proud of sounding smart with big words for once, :) but do you agree with this? Is there another aspect that you think should be added? I just thought this was an interesting thought of the day....
So if you feel like it, share what comes to your mind after reading this. Even if it is rainbows or water buffalo. :) Thanks!

PS: And yes, I did recently see Veggietales. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good definition! Very concise. I can't think of a simpler way of putting it!

Oh, and Veggietales is the BEST! :)