Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Minecraft

Wow, we just had a 4-day weekend, and I did absolutely nothing but play Minecraft....well....at least until my java software started to reject it. Now I can't playz it. Sadness. Anyway, I started on peaceful and built (or dug) and now have found massive caverns surrounding the center of a volcano. Yeah, it pretty awesome. But I found out I have a knack for sniper archery. :) Pretty awesome. From what I've counted in my latest play times, I've killed 133 zombies, 68 skeleton archers, 47 creepers, 44 spiders, 1 slime, and 3 undermen. Not counting the villagers and animals I've killed. :D I love survival in blocks. Ok, so, yeah. Its an amazing game! And I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it. Definitely! :)

Althought Java sucks, just in general, so expect some minor problems. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's *Endermen, btw. XD
- Your awesome cousin who lets you use her account to play Minecraft. XD (LOL, jk jk)