Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Computer/ No more Jalapandro

Seeing as how I worked over the summer, all of my muulah went toward this new computer that I'm posting on right now; the Lenovo Z580 - 1 TB, 8 GB RAM, 14 inch screen, purple stainless steel-look, $1,200 dollar laptop that I got for 40% off ($700) with their back-to-school sale. OMG it's amazing. My other laptop from the 1700's have 20x less RAM, and 16x less memory. Yeah, and this has an all new Nvidia video card....awesome, with a 3rd generation Intel7 Processor for those of you who know what that means and can be jealous. :) Here's a Picture from the site...



....accept it has a nice, slight purple tint....I think it looks kind of purple in the pic... Anyway, it works like a charm....I LOVE it! And I think a good percentage of my pride comes from the fact that I worked hard for it and bought it all by myself....Yippee! OK, I might be posting more today so watch out. :) Oh, and by the way, with a new comptuer and all, I made completely new email accounts and connected everything, so my email now for this will be my email and my real name, Alex. No more Jalapandro.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You've been "awarded" over at my blog:

http://my-photosynthesis.blogspot.com/2012/09/double-whamie.html

Annie said...

triple whammy! you've been awarded over at my blog too!!

http://randomanno.blogspot.com/2012/09/11-things.html