Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day of Sophomore Year

SO today was the first day of my tenth grade school year. It was a half day. And afterwards, the student Senate had this AMAZING barbeque with the best macaroni and cheese I've ever had in my life! It was 6 bucks for the meal, and I didn't bring any money. SO I came and hung out with my friends Meg, Reah, Asia, Sarah, Matt, Emily (9), Shannon and Jenny. Then they announced that they had so much food that the already paid people could come back for seconds. SO I had Jenny go up and get a plate for me. :D Its was really good! Then I sat around and chatted with people....blah blah blah....it was very entertaining. Afterward, I played volleyball with Reah, Shannon, and taught Meg volleyball.... It was hysterical! We were laughing the entire time! THen only me and Meg were left, and since she stays there for an extra hour and a hlaf bored, I just stayed and we played volleyball more and were bored. :) My first period class is something that I really enjoy, so that's a great thing....it's called Web Design 1. :) SO I hope it helps me with my blog design, not that it isn't already fabby if I do say so myself....

No comments: