Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Alex in the Kitchen - Play Dough

Hey Peeps,
So here, is a post about cooking! A sport I think I have talent concerning. Anyway, for a project for school, I had to make play-dough and shape it into a pot. Well, my mom as a flipping recipe for it, awesome. So I made a double batch and another single batch using up all of our salt and cream of tartar. But it turned out amazing. Here's some pics...

I'll add the final "pot" that I made tomorrow, too late now. Anyway, the recipe is really simple.
1 C. Flour
1 t. Creme of Tartar
1/2 C. Salt
1 C. Water
1 T. Canola Oil
Mix it all in a saucepan on lvl. 5-6 heat stirring the ENTIRE time. Take Play-Dough out once the dough has become one big blob. Then do not do anything else! I'm serious! I had a friend, Connor, who put it in the oven afterwards and it turned into bread. Yuck!
Anyway, The pot is amazing but I am too tired to go take a pic right now.
See y'all later!
-Jayzk
PS: Stay tuned because a waterbending video is coming up.

No comments: