Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lord of the Rings 1-2

Hey everyone,
So I just got back from Matt's house where he introduced a movie trilogy to me called "Lord of the Rings." Anyway, it has risen to among my top 5 favorte movies/series except that we didn't get to watch the 3rd installment. Seriously, we finished the second at like 9:00pm so my mom had to come get me. Well, were just going to have to get back together soon to watch the last one.
This evening I have realized some things: One, Sean Bean played Ian Howe in National Treasure as well as playing Boromir in Lord of the Rings, and second, I HAVE A DEPRIVED LIFE! LOL. Yep, that's me, I learn new things everyday, like who Brad Pitt is.
Haha, anyway, thanks for reading y'all. See you's!
-Jayzk

No comments: